SURVIVORS' REMEMBRANCE OF LOVED ONES LOST
a slideshow of Khmer’s collective memory
WE NEED YOUR HELP !
If you would like to honor your loved ones lost during the Khmer Rouge regime (April 1975 to Jan. 1979) via the webpage of www.thearyseng.com (in Main Menu at "Victims Association") or that of the Association of Khmer Rouge Victims (AKRVC) www.akrvc.org (currently under construction), or both, please provide the following info:
- Photo(s) of loved ones lost
- Names (official, nicknames etc.) and as much biographical information (date of birth, place of birth, when/where "disappeared" or killed or passed away and under what circumstances)
- Your personal message of remembrance of loved one(s)
- Your name (name of sender)
- Please indicate where you would like this remembrance be posted (www.thearyseng.com/victims-association, at AKRVC, or both). Half to one-full webpage will be dedicated to your loved ones in a Survivors' Remembrance of their Loved Ones slideshow.
Write either in Khmer or English; both websites will have Khmer webpages to accommodate this journey of collective remembrance. Please help pass on the message.
Please contact us:
- if for www.thearyseng.com, then Theary at email@example.com
- if for akrvc.org, then the Center for Justice & Reconciliation (CJR), www.cjr-cambodia.org, which is providing technical assistance to the Victims’ Association at:
o Mr. IM Sophea, CJR national co-director / Reconciliation Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Mr. SENG Daravuth, CJR international co-director / Justice Programs at email@example.com
o Mr. SOK Leang, CJR Victims Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org